- Cho, J., M. White, B. Tanner, S. Krejci, J. Calderon, D. Rojas-Torres, J. Williams, C. Jacoby. (2020) “CHAPTER 2: PHYSICAL SETTING OF THE HALIFAX RIVER AND
ITS WATERSHED” In: “THE HALIFAX RIVER URBAN WATERSHED: A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO SUSTAINABILITY”. Bethune Cookman University. 136 pg.
- Abate, R. and S.E. Krejci. (2015) “Climate Change Impacts on Ocean and Coastal Law”, Climate Change Impacts on Ocean and Coastal Law: U.S. and International Perspectives. Oxford University Press. 699 pg.
- Krejci, S. 2012. Habitat Preferences and the effects of seagrass density on population demographics and feeding ecology of pipefish in the Indian River Lagoon, FL. Dissertation. Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL.
- Jones, S. 2007. Variations in feeding kinematics of western Atlantic seahorses. Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL.
Manuscripts in Preparation
- Sarah Krejci, D. Rojas-Torres, J. Williams, and J. Calderon. Identifying Spatial and Temporal patterns in the Halifax River Lagoon, Florida. (Intended journal: MDPI Hydrology)
- Sarah Krejci, S. Ramroop-Butts, R. Isokpehi. Success of a visual literacy intervention in improving academic success in non-major Introduction to Environmental Science students. (Intended Journal: MDPI Sustainability)
- Sarah Krejci, H. Torres, and R. Isokpehi. Utilizing argument-driven inquiry with scaffolding to improve socioscientific argumentation in undergraduate students.